Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Am Cody


I Am Cody


I am a hard worker, who likes to figure things out.

I wonder about mechanics and how things work.

I hear the clank of metal and the hum of machines.

I see myself building an off-road vehicle.

I want to be trustworthy.

I am a hardworker, who likes to figure things out.


I pretend to shoot guns.

I feel invincible when I am being a monkey.

I touch a tool like a mechanic would a vehicle.

I worry when others don't listen to me.

I cry when something fails that I know should work.

I am a hard worker, who likes to figure things out.


I understand that my parents are the boss.

I say that God can do all things.

I dream of being a great sword fighter.

I try to be the best that I can be.

I hope to be a good friend.

I am a hard worker, who likes to figure things out.

4 comments:

  1. This was a writing assignment in our Sonlight curriculum. I decided to do one for each of the kids because is summed up each of them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cody wants to start his own blog. Check it out at:
    lifeofCodeman.blogspot.com
    We still need to set it all up but look for it in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just disregard the last comment since you have to be 13.

    ReplyDelete

Followers