Cody had plans for modifying his original tree fort. For his birthday they spent the day in a tree cutting, screwing and having a great time.
He is well pleased with the progress.
It wore out Lady.
Here are the monkeys in the tree.
It couldn't have been a better spot.
Cody told me the other night that his next project will be a work bench. He has plans, material list, and cutting directions as well as estimated cost. He said, "Mom, we could count it as school, for wood shop or something." As I was asking him about it, his reasoning was that he has built Legos from the instructions for years. It is just the same thing.
Great reasoning!! I tell my studnets all the time, "If you can read, you can do anything." It's really true. I miss Cody!
ReplyDeleteWow, so cool and what a view!! Lady has gotten so big!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the work bench! =)
That's pretty much the coolest tree fort ever. Good job!
ReplyDelete