Thursday, October 7, 2010

Football

 Thought I would share some Football pictures. I will let Cody share his experience but that may have to wait until it is officially over. The rainbow picture is at one of the practices. I would like to tell you which one Cody is but I have no idea. It is like that at practice. They start to all look the same. Plus the team started out with four Codys.
Cody is #89. Starting Kick-Off Return. He has learned a lot about himself through this experience. He has faced adversity and many new situations. He really wanted to try it this year and I think it has been a good experience even if it has been an extremely time consuming one.
Here is how we spend time during practice.


 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday nights for two hours. Plus the game on Saturday which is anywhere from 2-3 hours.
 We played some basketball.
And more sitting and playing with the camera. She is awfully cute.
#89 Chiefs Lightweight Division

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are growing up fast, Liza. It's amazing when I see their pics just how much! It sounds like a great experience for Cody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow picture. Football sounds very time consuming, but he's probably having a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Followers