We planned on going to Grand Mesa to see fall colors while Michelle and Laura were here but all we saw were bare trees and many hunters. The kids and Laura all made friends with the chipmunks and had them eating out of their hands and were even able to pet them. Meleah was sure that she would be able to catch a girl and take it home so it could have babies. She did catch one but it squeaked and scratched so that Laura convinced her it would be far better to let it sit in your hand and pet it.
We did find some snow and were able to have a quick snowball fight. Michelle and Laura were thrilled, I guess I was too when I didn't always see it every year. I can wait as long as possible to see any more. We can put off winter as long as possible.
Uh-oh. This looks dangerous for the photographer.
Ahh! Nice and cold.
No comments:
Post a Comment