![]() |
| Cookie Decorating 101 |
![]() |
| We had to make some cookies for Christmas. |
| We also went sledding in the desert near our house. |
![]() |
| These look like gentle hills but they are not! There are rocks hiding under all that snow. |
| This was the nicest of all the hills with only a few rocks to avoid. |
| Here comes Bob. The snow sure does sparkle here in the sunshine. |
| The view from the top of the sledding hill. |
| Thirsty? |
![]() |
| Mad Bomber Travis |
![]() |
| Wipe out! |
| We had a great time. Rocks ate up three of our plastic sleds. I jammed my ankle when trying to avoid a rock while sledding down a crazy fast hill. I think sledding in the Rocky Mountains can be considered an Extreme Sport. Did I mention the shooting ranges on the other side of the hill? Or the hidden holes, covered by snow? Good memories. | ||





No comments:
Post a Comment