I am imaginative and a comedian.
I wonder about building things.
I can hear dead silence and turn it into a roaring battle.
I see bad guys around corners and I get them good.
I want a miniature ATV.
I am imaginative and a comedian.
I pretend to be an army man.
I feel invincible.
I touch a box and it changes into a spaceship.
I worry about gross bugs.
I cry when my when my mom says, "math time.''
I am imaginative and a comedian.
I am imaginative and a comedian.
I understand that I need to serve God.
I say, "Believe in God."
I dream about a giant mansion.
I try to build a giant building of Legos.
I hope to go to Heaven.
I am imaginative and a comedian.
he is still just as precious as the day he was born. A smart boy too!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like him, for sure. Good job!
ReplyDeleteThe roaring battle is what cracks me up. That is really what he is doing instead of school work.
ReplyDelete