
What could be more inviting than a pile of leaves? Travis didn't have to be persuaded to rake these leaves into a pile. Here in the city, they have a special leaf vacuum that comes once a week to suck up the leaves. Well Travis and Meleah had to take advantage of them before they were swept into the street.

Here is Meleah, getting ready to jump. You can't really tell that she still has a 99 degree fever but maybe the exercise will help stimulate her immune system.
.JPG)
This is just about how I feel when seeing all the beautiful leaves.


Here comes Travis. He thought he should start from the other side of the street. The pile is just so
huge..JPG)
His form is good. I do think I would have gone with more of the Meleah style myself. A little easier on the knees perhaps.

The tree was in the way in this picture. This was just one of the many jumps that were enjoyed Friday.
Travis has been so helpful. He has been disinfecting everything for us. Refilling our water and bringing us food. He is a wonderful boy to have around.
Love the action shots of the kids jumping in the leaves. Looks like they had a blast!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a ton of fun! Travis is such a sweet boy, and I'm not surprised to hear how helpful he has been.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you all!
That looks like so much fun, and I just learned while playing the game "Survival of the Fittest" exercise if good for the flu.
ReplyDelete