At least, I hope so. We both have been sick. I know I had the swine flu. I have lost this whole week to it. It robbed me of company this weekend. Bob is trying desperately to avoid contact with us so that he doesn't get it.
He just found out Friday that he can go back to light PT. He is very excited and doesn't want the flu to interfere.
So far the boys have seemed to avoid it, for now anyway. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Meleah had it less severe but still slowed her down a bit.
We wore our masks when not in the "sick room". Today, Saturday, we still have coughs. Haven't check our temp. yet though. Ready to be done. I told Amy Moser she should come up with a Swine Flu Survivor t-shirt. It could give hope to the world. Well, at least there is a large target group.
I'm glad you are doing better! Prayers that the rest of the family doesn't get it!
ReplyDeleteAt least you girls looked cute in you masks.
ReplyDelete