Friday, January 1, 2010

Snowing again...

It is so hard to get a picture of it snowing. Then again, I am taking the pictures so it could just be operator error.
The Hedrick Snow Family
I think Bob is the one with the moustache.


This is more Bob style.

The night before it had snowed about an inch or so. At 7:00 pm, I surprised the kids by suggesting we go out and play in the snow while it was snowing. We shoveled the driveway and found this snowman. It is amazing what snow can do. We had the best time just making this guy. Bob came home the next morning and loved it. He had to try his AZ captain helmet out on him.
Unfortunately, Snowman Bob has passed out of this life. But I am sure that his spirit will go on in future snow falls.
I am assured by the natives that Colorado gets the most snow in January and February. All the snow up to this point makes us hopeful for many SnowBobs to come.




1 comment:

Followers