
As we were preparing for Christmas this year, I was just filled with thankfulness for the many blessings that God has given us. There have been many trying and stressful things that have happened throughout the last year but those bitter trials have made God's blessings even sweeter. I am overwhelmed by God's blessing, protection and His care over our family and I want to thank Him for His goodness!

Without Him, we wouldn't be here. God knows the plans He has for us, even when we cannot see. He uses those trials for good.

These laughs, smiles and love are something that gives me such great joy! (Thanks to Grandma for providing these warm pajamas that feel like you are "wearing a blanket".) Our health, a roof over our heads and food to eat. God has provided.

Friendship and people that God places in your life to help lift you up and encourage you in the right way. Somehow God uses them to share those words and love when you need it most.
Thank you God for all the blessings that we see and the ones we cannot!
I am very thankful for my trials and blessings too.
ReplyDeleteLove all of the pictures! Way cute pj's for the kids! Such a great family picture in front of the fire truck!
yes, so many things to be thankful for!
ReplyDelete