Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Snapshots of Summer-Part Two

After coming back from Missouri we planned to go to Yankee Boy Basin. I have never been there and since most of our time has been spent traveling or working around the house we decided we needed to take the trip.

 This is Travis. Just looked cool when I was looking up at him.
 Here is Cody. These were some cool rocks to climb.
 Here is the family. There was a slight drizzle starting. Very Minnesota-ish.
Ahh. God sure does paint pretty landscapes.
This isn't the greatest picture but I had to use the picture of her and her boots. She has been a boot person forever. This pair has been well used. The toes all scuffed up and well worn. I told her we needed to get her a larger pair and it started some silent tears because she loved them so much. They are two sizes too small and she is still trying to convince me she can wear them with her thin socks.
We had a great visit to Yankee Boy Basin and plan on visiting again.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty scenery indeed! Looks like you had a really fun and busy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful place! Love Meleah and her boots :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers