In school we were doing some scenario questions. What would you do if a friend was sad? If the phone rang and your mother was outside how would you answer the phone? We got to this one, What if you were in a store and you knocked over a very expensive lamp and it shattered into many pieces, what would you do? Meleah started to answer she would go the store person and tell them what happened and offer to help clean it up and maybe even offer to help pay for it. After that the boys started to say what they would do, I looked back and Meleah had tears running down her face and looked so sad. After talking to her about this didn't really happen it is just to make us think about what we should do in situations like this. I thought, "Let's change the question." I asked Meleah, "What would you do if you won a million dollars?" She looked up at me, tears still running down her face, "I would... pay...for...the...lamp!"
She has such a tender heart and great imagination. That will help her to be a very compassionate young lady. I love her so much!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ha ha... that is so funny... even though it is sad to think about how sad she got. So sweet she is!
ReplyDeleteShe's so sweet. You're right I think she is going to be a very compassionate young lady, very good quality.
ReplyDelete:) Very sweet. It's great to see how you guys are doing!
ReplyDelete