Sadly, this happens way too often or something like it. I always seem to have camera mishaps. I planned on doing a better job of taking pictures this trip. Well, on Sunday, Cody spent most of the afternoon taking pictures of David Larsen's Challenger. I have more pictures than I need of it. Monday, I planned on taking pictures of some of the houses that we looked at and wouldn't you know the battery was low. I totally forgot to take pictures. We head out to go camping and I realize the battery wasn't charged. I thought we had it but realized that I had left it back at our cousin's house. Unfortunately, it didn't take regular batteries. We were able to get a few but these were the best. I guess I just need to plan on doing things with people who remember these things. Jeannie Larsen printed a bunch of good ones for us though.
Cody posed by all some of his favorite trucks and this sporty Challenger in the church parking lot but this was by far the most exciting.
Travis, Meleah and Cody took turns with dishes while camping. They really enjoyed it for the most part. Cody learned the art of making pancakes. I don't have pictures because the battery died by then.Here all the kids are trying to balance on a slanted rock. The kids are ours and John and Julie Larsen's kids. Sydney is on the left, Kaitlyn is on the right and little David has the yellow sleeves sticking out in the middle of it all. Meleah is in the front, she fell at the last minute.
Last, but not least, is Bob. This picture really shows how I feel about moving. We are still trying to find a house. We are waiting on an offer we made for a home. We should know withing 24 hours whether the seller will accept it. Three weeks seems too close for my own comfort.
One of my favorite songs has the words, "But I know who holds tomorrow, and I know He's holding my hand."

oh no, Cody is gonna be a car guy too it seems ha ha. And that face is classic Bob. It looks like a great trip
ReplyDeleteSniff sniff... 3 weeks is too close for my comfort too!! =(
ReplyDelete