
My boys are so happy that they are getting taller. Cody is keeps checking. As you can see by the picture, he is now chin height to mom. Travis looks like he is chin height to Cody. Yes, they are getting taller. They have both been to the doctor and every time he asks, "How tall is their father?" They are in the 10% to 25% for height. If they continue to grow at the same rate they should reach around 5'6" to 5'8". So if they are as tall as mom, I guess that is an accomplishment. At 5'3" that would almost be full grown!
I remember that age, and getting taller. I remeber passing up my cousins, then my mom.
ReplyDeletemy Brother was always measuring himself to me until of course, he passed me up. That was a proud day. I'm telling you, one of your boys may end with my shorty he he
ReplyDeleteThere are so many fun things about getting older, and this if def one of them! Wow, it's going to be crazy to not see them grow each week... They'll be so much bigger the next time we see them! =*(
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the blog too!! So cute for just starting out... I'm impressed!!
Such a cute picture! I'm so glad you're going to have a blog so we can see still see what's going on with you guys. The boys will be HUGE when we see them in a few months! :)
ReplyDelete