Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nothing is impossible...


Travis had been trying to earn money around the house and I mentioned he could mow the grass if he wanted to. After a quick lesson about where the blade is located and how to avoid injury, he was willing to give it a try. He is a mere 52 pounds and around 49 inches tall. I was impressed with his courage, diligence and perserverence with tackling the lawn. He did a great job and received a well-earned $5.
Now that I know he can do it, I am happy to know that there will be a competitive lawn mowing service in our own home.

He looks like he wouldn't able to manage a lawn mower and our's isn't self-propelled.
I guess nothing is impossible if there is the proper motivation.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Travis. I'm impressed. Also like the picture of Cody and the Challenger. He's quite the little stud there next to the sports car :) Hope you guys find a house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan loves to move the lawn... I love when it's "fun" for them... Not looking forward to when he grows out of that stage!
    Any news on the house?

    ReplyDelete

Followers