Sunday, August 23, 2009

As the kitchen changes...

The Kitchen
a.k.a. The stink cave
August 5th, 2009
This looks nice but the smell was awful!
As we started digging into it, the deeper we had to go but it should be better in the long run.
August 22nd, 2009
We aren't really going to put the shower in the kitchen but I was just trying to show how the kitchen has opened up. The guys are so quick. It is amazing what you can do when you know what you are doing.
It doesn't even look like the same room.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Nice progress...I love the tearing out of the old! So, are both pictures taken from the same vantage point? (I am terrible...I can't tell!!) Do you have trusses, so you don't have to worry about weight bearing walls?

    When are you planning to be at the Ranch? Are you coming to Phx, too? We are going to be there for an extended time...not sure HOW extended or what part of the trip will be extended, yet. :) Joel knows, I haven't had the time to be informed, yet. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is taken from the same spot. So different isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! deconstruction and reconstruction.... ahhh, so much fun! It will be nice though when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I can't wait to see it when it's complete!
    Looking forward to seeing you all at the ranch! You are still planning on coming, right??

    ReplyDelete

Followers