Bob and I just celebrated 13 years of marriage. That thirteenth year was a crazy one. The first time Bob was in the hospital, moving the family for the first time, buying a house, remodeling a house and fixing it all up. Just a big year. We were joking that now that we are entering into year 14 things will be different. Maybe just a little hopeful knowing that the Electritian, Plumber, Sheetrockers and who knows who else will all come asking us for money. Not sure how that could be better but there shouldn't be anymore crazy house suprises, right? Just that awful 13 number.Whatever God throws our way, I am blessed to be able to share it with Bob.
Happy anniversary! Love that picture you guys look so happy.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I forgot! Happy (late) Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteI hope this year brings wonderful things for you guys!!
Prayers, Hugs, etc, etc... =)
and you guys haven't changed that much. Happy Anniversary again!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary.......Just out blog hopping on this rainy night. Enjoyed reading yours...Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog and leave your favorite Christmas song...and enter a great giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com