Right behind Meleah it drops off very quickly. The kids also used the dam side of the pond to go sledding down when it snowed.
Travis sure has an imagination.
Cody is studying Greek Myths. Here is Bionicle Atlas, holding the earth on his shoulders. I love it when they apply what they know. Five years after reading Greek Myths the first time to my kids and still I couldn't handle it. I was thankful Cody read them on his own, stressing that these were MYTHS. Then after studying Greece, we get to learn about the same myths with Roman names!
I don't have a picture of Cody to put in. I get a lot of text messages from him in the other room. Maybe if I had him send a picture from the phone, then I might have one to share.
I really wish my daughter could grow up with a more rural area. then she would have things she could do and explore. maybe someday The kids look like they are adapting well to CO.
ReplyDeleteThat long driveway is a perfect raceway for bikes. Looks like the kids are enjoying their new home. Looks like the house is coming along. Seems like you just about had to start all over, but it's getting there! I will be happy for you when you can relax in it instead of having to build it!
ReplyDeleteSo cute those kids of yours!! LOVE that picture of Travis! LOL!
ReplyDeleteCool dirt path! Looking forward to seeing the snow pictures! =)